The RAD RT-Shirt (see what we did there?)
The RAD RT Dictionary:
\ ˈrad \
Definition of RAD
1. a measure of an RT’s ability to be both Rich and Dynamic in practice
2. learning new skills and adapting them to meet participants needs
Examples of RAD in a Sentence:
“That RT was so RAD, the way they used a passive board game to get people up and moving left me feeling inspired!”
“That RT is so RAD, they got certified in laughing yoga to help teach their clients learn effective breathing techniques! Now that’s Rich and Dynamic!”
Now, more about the shirt: It’s the Bella + Canvas 3001 Unisex Short Sleeve Jersey T-Shirt with Tear Away Label – it’s super comfortable – we picked it because it’s what we want to wear, too.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all body types.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Size ChartThe Bella + Canvas 3001 Unisex Short Sleeve Jersey T-Shirt with Tear Away Label – it’s super comfortable – we picked it because it’s what we want to wear, too.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|